Starting as of now, I will be selling Castles and Crowns clothing to the Texarkana AR/TX and surrounding areas as well as the Springdale, AR area.
Have you heard of them?
Well, let me just tell you, their clothing is precious!
(This picture is from the Castles and Crowns website)
Castles and Crowns offer Smocked, Appliquéd, and Monogramable Clothing for girls and boys from sizes 6 months – 8 youth.
The Spring/Summer 2010 line started January 15th and orders are already streaming in.
Please, do yourself a favor and mosey on over to Castles and Crowns website and check out their adorable clothes.
If you see anything you like (I know you will) leave me a comment. I would love for you to host a trunk show for me. One of the best incentives about being a host is earning 10% of your party total in Castles Cash (clothing credit) to go toward that beautiful smocked dress for your sweet princess, or that cute little bubble bay sun suite for your playful little boy this summer.
If you don’t want to host a show that’s fine too I would love for you to come to a party. You can also order online at castlesandcrowns.com.
Can’t wait to hear from you!



4 comments:
Oh my word! I LOVE those clothes! Ryder has several Castles and Crowns outfits! I am sooo sad that you don't live in Memphis!!!!! So... can I order online and you get credit? How much do you make selling this? I know with Kelly's Kids it is not really that great as far as the money..
Girl, I love hosting shows! You just let me know when, and I'll round up some friends!!
LOVE these!!! let's get together and plan a party at my house ... it's finally back in place and clean. :)
I thought you were going to blog about all the great finds in shreveport. :) I cant wait to host a party for you.
Post a Comment