I'm 14 months old

Eden you are now 14 months old and my how much you have grown.
What have you been doing lately?

For one I’ve been talking a lot! You can only understand words like: ball, baby, go, mama, dada and few others but I am trying to talk in sentences. I know what I’m trying to say.

I am on the go all the time. I rarely stop for a break.

I take two naps a day and sleep 10 to 11 hours at night.

I love talking to people everywhere I go. What can I say I’m a friendly person.

I LOVE bath time still. If I could I’d stay in the tub all day.

My favorite place to be is outside. I love going on walks, riding in my pink car, playing at the park, throwing my ball, and chasing dogs.


I would have to say I’ve been throwing more fits lately. I understand the meaning of No because I shake my head no when I know I’m doing something bad. I do my best to listen to my parents, but what can I say I’m only 14 months old.




Another favorite thing I love to do is eat. (Just like my mom) I’ll try just about anything. One thing I know for certain I don’t like is milk. (Mommy’s trying to help me like it though).

My motor skills are pretty good (Not to brag). I can match my shapes to their proper slots with a little help from mommy.

I really enjoy taking things out of bags, drawers, or where ever there are things for me to take items out of. I’m also good at putting things back on occasion.

I love giving kisses and hugs!!!

I also love my baby dolls. I like to feed them, rock them, take them for walks, and give them their Passy when they get cranky.

This is me at 14 months.



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Eden, you're so smart, funny and beautiful. Thanks for always entertaining me. Happy 14 months to you!

Love,
Emma Grace

Jen said...

Cute post! I can't believe how big she's getting! I love the new layout by the way! Miss you Whit

jill said...

i think eden and sophie may have been separated at birth! they are JUST alike!

Mom/Grammy said...

Eden, you are a precious, smart, entertaining granddaughter. I love the picture of you smelling the flowers. I am proud that your Mommy & Daddy are teaching you to appreciate God's creations.
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SWEET PEA !Love, Gammy