Last week I posted about a ladies retreat I was headed to. Well, the retreat was wonderful! The focus of the retreat was Live, Laugh, and Love. It was a wonderful theme. Along with the wonderful theme were great speakers. I enjoyed hearing ladies from Robinson Ave. speak from their hearts. There are some very talented ladies at that church.
I mentioned in the earlier post that Eden was going to the retreat. Well lets just say she loved being around everyone and everyone enjoyed being around her. She was able to spend some time with Gammy which she enjoyed very much. She also got to meet several new faces as well. I was a little concerned about her sleep habits while we were gone, but she did really well. Hopefully Eden’s sleep habits will always be that great. I’m praying really hard.
Another great moment form last weekend was getting to spend some late nights with wonderful girls or more like great mothers and wives. I just love being around positive and uplifting individuals.
I really hope I’m able to go next year as well. I’m so looking forward to it!!!
Here are a few pictures from last weekend.
Eden loves to read books. I'm glad I remembered to bring some with me.
This is Eden and Justice her play buddy during the retreat.
They sure know how to have fun!!!
I'm sorry this picture is so dark, I need a new camera.
This is my sweet cousin Kim speaking on Love. She did an amazing job!!
I was so proud of her.
Well I'm going to stick to the title and say that the ladies retreat was a retreat to remember.
Although I did enjoy my time at the retreat my heart and mind was with my mother and sister in-law. They were in a bad car acciedent last Friday night while I was in root to Branson for the retreat.
I received a call from Andrew that his mom and sister were in a car accident. My heart literally skipped a beat and my stomach curled up. Could this really have happened? What do I do? I felt so helpless. I’m sure Andrew did too being in Texas when he heard the news. Well, after a bit of silence to take what Andrew had said in, and a couple of more phone calls from him telling me that their going to be fine, that they are just banged up pretty bad. I was finally able to gather my thoughts.
I must say that God was truly watching after my mother and sister in-law. They are doing as well as they can be doing after being hit by a semi. Megan my sister in-law was scraped and bruised pretty bad, but is back at Harding finishing out her senior year. Denice my mother in-law has a broken arm and is at home now after being in the hospital for a couple of days. She ended up having surgery on her arm and 12 staples put in the back of her head.
Andrew came up this past Tuesday to see his mom and sister, which I’m so glad he did. He was very worried about them.
We ended up taking Megan back to school Thursday on our way back home to Texas. I’m glad to see that she is walking around, still pretty sore but doing well. Stick in their Megan you’re an amazing person.
I hope everyone’s weekend was great and look forward to seeing what this next week holds.

No comments:
Post a Comment