And so the countdown begins. Eight days till Eden turns one. Can you believe it? Our little girl who I carried for nine months, gave birth to, got up with every two hours at night, held for hours gazing into her beautiful eyes thinking is she really here can she really be this beautiful and make me feel this giddy, Is going to be a year old.
So in order to celebrate her first birthday I’m going to count down the days till her birthday and add pictures, as well as post our favorite memories of Eden.
Well, how do you get a party started? You have to finish the invitations and send them out, which is what I’m doing tomorrow.
Today was my day to run errands which I wasn’t all that excited about but I needed to get some things done. What I wanted to do more then anything was play outside with Eden and not worry about running errands. I hope tomorrow will be a beautiful day like today so we can take the opportunity to do some playing outside.
In the hustle and bustle of trying to remember everything I had to pick up today I looked at Eden and thought I’m so glad she’s in my life. Today when I was changing her diaper she couldn’t stop talking. It was so funny to listen to her babbling. She would get so tickled at herself and then keep on talking. I literally laughed out loud. I must say her constant talking is one of my favorite things about her.
Eden was so sweet. Tonight she was following me around as I was putting things away in the kitchen, and she ran and grabbed onto my leg. She hung on like a little spider monkey. She also loves playing on the chin-up bar. She does pull-ups like mommy and daddy. Maybe one day she’ll be in the Olympics.
Well, that about wraps up our days events. Tomorrow will be another day of fun and adventure with our little doodle-bop.

1 comment:
Your post almost had me in tears at the beginning. haha I know im a crybaby, but then at the end I saw you called her a doodlebop and I just had to leave a comment and show you what a doodlebop was. I hope you have a good week!!
http://www.umusic.ca/site/media/thedoodlebops/wallpaper/doodle_wp2_1280.jpg
Post a Comment