Enough about me, this week is all about Eden.
Here is our sweet little girl playing on her leap frog table. She loves this table by the way uncle Carey.
Today turned out to be a beautiful day. So guess what Eden and I did, you got it, we took a walk.
Her hair is getting so long which I’m so excited about. I tried pigtails in her hair for the first time today and she looked so precious.
I must say that taking walks with Eden is another one of my favorite things. She is always aware of what is going on around her and points to everything. If a dog is near by you bet she wont miss that either. She immediately starts barking. I love it! She won’t stop till we step in the house and she finds another noise to make.
A previous walk we took right before it got really cold.
Another precious thing I love about Eden is when she sleeps not because it gives me an opportunity to get some things done around the house but because she looks so sweet when she sleeps. She kind of reminds me of me when I was a little girl taking naps. I wish I had a picture of me to compare but since I don't I'll show you some of my favorite sleeping pictues of Eden over the past year.
This was taken just today.
This is when she was 1 month old
This is at five months old
5 months as well
Three days old
Two days old
Tomorrow is another day closer to her first birthday. I have a little something in store for tomorrow that should be pretty special. I hope it works.

1 comment:
I agree...sleeping baby pictures are the sweeteset!
Hope you're feeling better soon!
Post a Comment