A weekend full of fun!

I'm excited to say that this weekend is the ladies retreat, for the Robinson Ave. Church or Christ in Springdale, AR, where I use to attend before I moved to Texas. This year it is in the same location, Branson, MO, as it was last year. I love this place! I think it's a wonderful location to have a ladies retreat. We will be staying in log cabins in the mountains of Branson.

Last year at this time I was pregnant with Eden and very fortunate enough to go on the retreat. It was a weekend full of spiritual uplifting, mountain high experiences (no pun intended) along with fun and exciting times with friends.

This year I will be taking my sweet little girl Eden. I'm excited she will be going. She'll have her Gammy there along with some other babies her age. I'm sure it will be an exciting time for her as well. I know she won't remember this experience but it will be a wonderful environment for her to be in.

Please pray that everyone will have safe travels and that God will open the hearts of the speakers this week and that their words will be heard and taken to heart.

Hopefully my next post will be full of pictures and stories from this weekend.

God bless everyone and have a GREAT week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new family pic. Eden's outfit steals all the attention ;).Hope your weekend was fun.