Our Wonder "Us" Wednesday

Our wonder “us” Wednesday started off at the mall yesterday morning. Eden and I made a special trip to the mall for story time. I was so excited about story time, hoping it would be just as wonderful as last weeks story time, at the library in Springdale. Story time at the mall met in the play arena outside of JcPenny’s. Eden was so excited to get out of her stroller and play with the other kids. She was not afraid one bit to join in. I was a little surprised, but it was wonderful to see. Well, while Eden was playing, a library attendant showed up. I was so excited for story time to start but I was disappointed when it never did. Story time there meant if your child wanted a book read to them the library attendant would do it. I guess I just had really high expectations of what story time looked like. I do think what the Texarkana library is trying to do is wonderful don’t get me wrong. It was a wonderful time for a child to be read to. All in all I thought our morning us time was great.

Later that day we spent more play time at home after a quick lunch at chick-fil-a. While we were playing, Eden found one of my house shoes and decided to try it on. She looked so cute trying to walk around in them. That little moment made me think how fast our little girl has grown. Can she really be walking around with one of my house shoes on already?

Speaking of little moments, Eden has become more affectionate this past month. She has been more giving with her hugs and sweet kisses. I was washing the dishes the other day and Eden being her sweet little self sat down beside my feet and played. It was a wonderful moment.

Another sweet little moment is seeing Andrew and Eden watch baby einstien together on the floor. Andrew is such a wonderful husband but an even more amazing dad. Little girls sure know how to capture a daddy's heart.

Ok one more little moment before I go. Eden has a little blanket lamb that she loves dearly, which is fairly recent. She carries it around with her everywhere. Today it was time to eat lunch and she wouldn’t let go of it, not even for a second so I could put her in her highchair. I managed to get her in her highchair while she held her blanket tightly in her handsHere are just a few other pictures I captured that make me smile.

I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with our little girl right now. She is such a joy to Andrew and I. We truly love spending every minute with our loveable little princess.


3 comments:

~aj~ said...

She is such a sweet and wonderful baby girl! Although she doesn't seem very "babyish" anymore. You're right, they are growing up so quickly!

Love all the pics!

jill said...

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!! i TOTALLY am sure we live in the same town. :) i seriously recognized the mall picture. how fun is that?!?!? i promise i'm not creepy. :) hah! eden is the most precious thing ever! i'm thinking she and sophie would be fast friends. :)

jill said...

ohhhhh, p.s. the girl i teach with is married to a dps officer! he doesn't patrol ... he's on a special narcotics team. and it's quite possible your hubby has given me a ticket at some point. those black cars LOVE to find me. oops. i don't mean to come off weird, but if you and eden are ever looking for playdates this summer, e-mail me. happy thursday!