Watch out yall, Veve might just be the next rodeo queen
The twins are doing so well. I can't belive how strong they are. It was so fun to watch them roll over, see them laugh and kick their legs up. Watch out though the twins really know how to gain up on you. You never know when your going to fill a swift kick in the leg, or face if you get to close.
Eden loved the twins and didn't mind joining in on their fun.
Our Monday was laid back. Andrew was off today and took Eden to the office with him this morning to turn in some paper work. Andrew always likes showing Eden off to all his coworkers, plus it was great father daughter time. Andrew also wanted to give me some time to sleep in which I don’t get to do very often. It was SO NICE! I slept till 10:00. I have a GREAT husband!
The rest of the day was devoted to playing with Eden, and while she was napping, knocking out a little bit of my homework.
Eden has taking a liking to these glasses. She is always pulling them out wanting me to wear them or wanting me to put them on her. Today we decided to do both. Pardon the way I look. Like I said it was laid back Monday.
Cheese-in it up during bath time (silly girl).
All in all it was a fairly productive day. We had breakfast for dinner. Eden enjoyed her bath as always and then bed time at 8:00, which gave Andrew and I time to watch the Bachelor Tells All. I love watching that show. It’s so funny to hear what the girls are going to say next. I can’t WAIT till next week though. It’s going to be GOOD!
Who do you think has the Bachelor’s heart?

3 comments:
Eden's sporting a great mohawk in that bath picture! And the glasses remind me of some of the silliness that goes on here on a daily basis. :)
About the Bachelor. Girl, I am obsessed!!!
I cannot wait for next week. I've read a bunch of internet rumors about what is going to happen, but I'm still unsure. Whatever it is, looks to be good! I personally wish he would have had deeper feelings for Jillian. She was my favorite.
Hi, Whitney! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yes, we are members of the University Church of Christ in Montgomery. I'm so glad you stopped in to say hello!
Mit, I just wanted to let you know that I check your blog every day on my phone to see if you've updated. I can't leave comments from my phone, for some reason it won't let me. But, I love reading about your life and sweet little Eden. I'm glad you've been updating so often lately! I know it's hard being such a busy Mama, but it is awesome when you update a lot! I miss you and this gives me a little piece of you! :)
I love the pictures of y'all with the goofy glasses and I love the bath time picture of Eden! So so cute!
As for the Bachelor... Oh my word! Of course I've been watching. I'm so excited to see what all this big drama is next week. Right now, I'm guessing he picks Melissa, but who knows what will happen?? Apparently something very dramatic!
Love you,
Jen
Post a Comment