Mommy's Sick Day
Well, this is Whitney’s husband Andrew. Sad to say my sweet, over-worked, under-paid wife got sick last night. The good news was that I had a few days off, so I could take care of her and Eden. The bad news was I also had to do my homework for my Master’s degree. It was a challenge to watch Eden, help Whitney, and try to do my homework. Anyway, I thought that it would be a good idea to blog about Whitney’s sick day. Whitney didn’t get much sleep last night or today. I went to the store, where I gave the check-out lady a seatbelt ticket (always a little awkward), to get Whitney some Gatorade. It couldn’t be the red, orange, or yellow. I was in luck because they had other colors. I was kind of surprised because our little grocery store doesn’t always have a wide selection of items. Well, other than that little trip, today was uneventful. Eden was the same perfect girl she always is, getting into stuff, calling strangers on the phone (her favorite number is 5556666555533333), you know, the regular stuff. I just feel horrible for Whitney. At least she enjoyed watching Extreme Home Makeover tonight. The great thing is that tomorrow I’m off again, so Whitney can rest. I’ll take Eden out for a day with dad. We’ll go by the office because everyone there loves to see Eden and all her new tricks. Last time I took her to work, not in the patrol car, Sgt. gave Eden a cookie when I wasn’t looking. It ended up in her hair, on her clothes, and everywhere else she put her hands. Oh well, that’s what babies are for. Anyway, that was Whitney’s sick day. Hopefully she’ll feel better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Whitney, Hope you get to feeling better. Was great seeing you last weekend. Let me know when your coming back to Ark. Tell Andrew to be safe and not work to hard and tell Eden her Uncle is proud of all her new accomplishments. Love your big brother
Post a Comment