25 Random Things About Me

Let me start off by saying that everyone is on the healing end of this awful sickness. It was truly a new experience for me to be sick and feel helpless knowing that I have a 10 month old and a wonderful husband to take care of. I will say though Andrew is an amazing dad and took care of me and Eden only to end up sick two days later. Like I said though we are all feeling better and that’s wonderful.

Next I would like to do a prayer shout out. A lot of people got hit by a huge ice storm and have lost power in Northwest Arkansas. My parents, in-laws, grandparents, cousins and friends are all powerless. I know they have to be freezing. My mom said she has never seen an ice storm like this ever. There are hot lines down, huge trees that have been uprooted, roofs that are probably damaged by ice debris. It’s a war zone there. It would be great to remember everyone who has been affected by this ice storm in your prayers.

Now, I have been tagged by a college friend to list 25 random things, facts, goals, or habits about myself, so let’s see what I can pull out.

1. I am in the process of finishing up my bachelor degree in Social Work. Crossing my fingers, I should be done in the summer.

2. I really enjoy trying new things, like recipes and crafty things. My latest attempt at crafting was a little tutu I made for a friend at church.

3. I love the invention of DVR. It comes in handy when you want to rewind a scene on a show like the Bachelor to get a second ear full of what I thought that girl just said. I love watching that show

4. Speaking of the Bachelor. I love watching some reality shows, like the Bachelor, Biggest Loser being the second. It’s so inspiring to see such determined people working to change their lifestyle. The third show would have to be Extreme Home Makeover. I cry every time.

5. I enjoy the outdoors and the nature that God has made. Taking walks with Eden on a nice day is so refreshing

6. I enjoy flowers. If I could I would be florist. My favorite kinds of flowers are Stargazer Lily’s and Hydrangeas. I also love the smell of Gardenias.

7. My favorite color is still pink but I also like a light turquoise color as well. I’m all about bright and fresh colors.

8. I love to clean and for everything to be in its place. I try to compromise and let Andrew have his piles but he knows when the piles need to be demolished.

9. I’m all about my laundry smelling amazing. I haven’t quite got the smell I want out of my laundry but I’m working on it. It’s silly I know

10. I love it when my husband comes home from work. I’m so proud of him. I know Eden loves it when he comes home too. Her favorite things to do are play with his shiny badge and steal his pens.

11. Some day I would love to travel. I want to go to Greece, Italy, Europe, the Bahamas….Oh the places you can go.

12. I wish I was good at scrapbooking. I have a lot of stuff for it and a whole lot of pictures to scrap about.

13. I never really liked to write but since I was introduced to blogging I can’t stop.

14. I have two weaknesses TJ Max and Hobby Lobby. If I ever get caught in one of those stores good luck getting me out.

15. I like having girl’s night out. It’s always wonderful to get together with friends and just talk.

16. One of my favorite things to do is get a pedicure and manicure. It sure does make me feel pretty and girl deserves to feel pretty.

17. I have a passion for eating and it’s not always good for me. I love catfish, good BBQ, and Italian. I am always up for trying new things.

18. I wish I could stick with just one type of perfume but I can’t. I have a collection of so many different types. I just don’t like smelling the same everyday.

19. Some people know this but those who don’t, Andrew and I dated for seven years before we got married. We we’re middle school sweethearts. I really had my eye on him though since elementary school.

20. I’m a do it yourself type of girl. I love trying to figure stuff out even if it kills me.

21. I’m also a go go go person. If I have a list in front of me I have to get everything on it done. It sure does feel good (Mallory) to check stuff off a list.

22. I love snuggling with my sweet baby girl. She is so sweet. I can’t get enough of her hugs and kisses.

23. I have never had a dog before as a pet. One day I plan on owning one.

24. When I was pregnant with Eden I was really inspired by all the nurses I encountered and it made me want to be a pediatric nurse. It’s more a dream then a goal. I don’t think I could handle the chemistry.

25. I hope everyone knows a little bit more about me, but now I have to go play with my wonderful baby girl.


2 comments:

Mallory Cervas said...

yay! thank you! i'm glad you are on the 'down-hill' slope of being sick. By the way, I cry every time I watch extreme makeover home edition. Seriously, every time. That's why i can't watch it anymore :)

Rachel said...

Hey Whitney! We met today when your Mom introduced us and she told me all about your blog so I had to come see it. Eden is just a doll and I will definitely add you to my blog!! Feel free to come check us out!! My sister Tara has a blog too...