Eden is now 8 months old. I say this every time she turns another month older but time really does slip through the cracks. As Eden gets older she surprises me more and more with her abilities to do new things. Eden has such good spirits and keeps me laughing quite often.
Let me recap some of her 7 month milestones
She officially has her two bottom teeth. With a few cranky nights and days her two pearly whites shine brightly as she smiles. With those teeth in, she is now working on her top left eye tooth and her front tooth right beside it. (and the cranky times keep on rolling)
Let me say how much I love the Baby Einstein Videos. She now has Baby Mozart, First Signs, and Baby Noah. It has been fun to watch how well she has taken to these videos. Her new favorite one to watch is Baby Noah. She has learned about so many different animals. Her favorite animal would be the elephant. I can tell you her least favorite is the penguin or any other artic animal. Don’t know why it just is. These videos though have allowed Eden and I to share quality time together. We try to act some of the animals we see on the video. This allows for some fun and new noises for Eden to make
Eden loves to dance. If she hears a song she likes she doesn’t even have to think twice she drops everything and starts bouncing. It’s so fun to watch her get into certain songs. The songs she really enjoys the most she’ll bounce and clap. I must say she’s getting pretty good at keeping with the beat.
Toward the last part of her 7 months she started standing without pulling up on anything. This was a big surprise to me. I was in the kitchen one day cleaning the table off and I look in the living room and in the middle there stood Eden without anything around her. I guess something sparked her interest and she decided to stand up. Once I processed what she had just done I spoke in that mom squeaky exciting voice “Eden Look at YOU, I’m so Proud of YOU!” I think I startled her but I truly was excited! I have a feeling she’ll be walking in no time. Scary!
Eden has definitely figured out her voice. Andrew and Eden love to have a screaming contest. When I say screaming it’s not really a loud scream but like an AHHH, kind of like when you go to the doctor and he puts one of those Popsicle sticks in your mouth and he tells you to say AHHH. It’s really funny to watch.
Another thing that boggles my mind is how fast Eden’s hair is growing. I think it’s going to be really strait with a medium thickness. Ha-ha I really don’t know but I know its growing fast.
As I’m typing this blog Eden’s 8 month birthday is creeping up on me. Shirley I can handle blogging about her wonderful achievements and funny times a little sooner then I have this time around.
Here are a few pictures of our precious girl.
She loves to look out the back door and watch the squirles
She gets so excited!
Eden trying her first bitter biscuit
She absolutely loves those things
Pushing her bumbo seat around is her new favorite thing to do
She found that she can go faster if she does this. Since then she has tried several new objects to push.
This is also a favorite. I have a video of her twirling around in it. Mybe I'll post it soon
Thanksgiving recap post soon to come, followed by Christmas decorating fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment