I'm so excited about this weekend. Twlight comes out!!! YES!! I have been counting down the days. Andrew asked me today, so are you ready for Friday? I said, are you ready for Friday because what an amazing day it will be. Once we heard this movie was coming out I quickly checked Andrew's schedule to see if he had that night off, and he did. We officially claimed that night date night. So, we found a sitter for Eden which she'll love playing with someone new, and once Andrew gets off work at 6 and the sitter arrives, were off.

I know it's a short post but I just had to write about our big day Friday. I'll let everyone know how it went. And maybe if I'm good I'll take some pictures but I've been pretty forgetful lately. Ice cream is just not edible when you put it in the fridge. Oh me.


1 comment:

~aj~ said...

I can't wait either! Friday night will be a great night for both of us!