Our princess is turning two in less then 5 days. I’m looking at her and I see this beautiful little girl with personality, thoughtfulness, silliness, lovingness all rolled into one and I keep saying to myself, “God made this little girl especially for me.” I am so humbled to know that I have a healthy little girl who I love more then anything. I just can’t believe she’s turning another year older.
Eden has definitely grown into mommy and daddy’s little helper. She is minding more. (I’m crossing my fingers hoping she continues to keep listening) She is becoming more of a cuddlier, which I don’t mind, at all! She still keeps us on our toes and is on the go constantly. (Her nickname at church is the energizer bunny.) Very fitting! She loves to read and we love reading to her. Eden’s vocabulary is definitely increasing and we are starting to carry on conversations with her more plainly. One of her most favorite things to do is dance and she’s not afraid to do it in public. She also loves to sing and constantly repeats twinkle twinkle little start and baa baa black sheep. She is obsessed with farm animals and she feels like she can never have enough to play with. She loves jewelry and is always asking to wear her heart locket. Her most favorite snack is a pa-sicle (aka popsicle)
We are in the process of moving her into a toddler bed and trying to be an encouragement to her as she gains more confidence to pee pee in the potty.
Our princess is growing way too fast for our eyes, so I keep reminding myself to cherish each moment, even the tough ones.
Internship This Summer
I am finally doing my internship this summer. I will be interning at the Child Safety Center in our area and I can’t wait. My internship if y'all don’t already know, is to help me complete my degree in Social Work. Lets just say it’s been a long time coming but I’m really glad it’s almost here. Once my internship is up this July, I will graduate from Harding. Can I get an amen!
Surprise!
You got it! I’m pregnant (officially 8 weeks) and we will be welcoming our sweet little blessing sometime October 26, or whenever he or she decides to get here. We are so excited and giddy. It’s been so hard to keep those feelings back, but now they are in the open and we are jumping for joy! We know for a fact that Eden is going to be a wonderful big sister and a great helper to Andrew and I.
We can’t wait to share with you our newest journey as we prepare to make our family four.

7 comments:
Whitney!!!!!!! I'm so excited! I just tried to call you but it went to voicemail and I'm just too excited not to post something! Haha, I can't wait to see y'all next weekend! Congrats mommy!!!
Whitney, I am totally freaking out with excitement! WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!
And I've gotta tell you, I actually had the thought while we were at the retreat that you just might be pregnant. :) This is just incredible!!!!
So, so happy for you and Andrew and Eden! (And a funny coincidence, this was the name of my blog post when I announced Drew's pregnancy...it's very fitting, I'd say). :)
congratulations, friend!!!!! can't wait to watch your prectious family grow! yayay! :)love that picture of the big sister ... she's precious!
Congrats!! Eden is such a doll- I can't wait to see the newest addition!! :) She's going to be a great big sister!
We are all so excited! Taelyn can't wait to have a cousin her age, I'm sure they will be great friends! Eden will be a great big sister/cousin and will probably show them all kinds of things! Love you all!
Its finally BLOG offical!!! YAY!!! Im so HAPPY for you guys. I cant wait to know if the new babe is a boy or a girl. :) Happy 2nd Birthday to sweet little Eden!
yay! so exciting, whitney! You are an awesome mom to that sweet little girl!
Post a Comment