Things are getting a little busy this month. The big news is our sweet little princess is turning two! Can ya’ll believe it? Me neither!
I have truly enjoyed watching her grow from her speech to her personality and everything in between. She reminds me everyday how precious life really is and I feel very blessed to have her in my life.
In other news, I have some trunk shows coming up, which I am very excited about! A little nervous, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t. You know those butterflies you get when you do something for the first time. But, I’ve been praying about it and I know everything will go great! I am very passionate about this and know that once I start something I’m going to finish strong. I also want to say that I adore my husband for supporting me, as well as my mom. They have been a great encouragement to me.
With the month of March slipping through my fingers April is fast approaching, which means that my internship for this summer starts soon. I’m really looking forward to putting my time into working with the Child Advocacy Center. My days are going to be long and I’m going to miss my time with Eden during the day, but at least I will have successfully completed my long awaited degree.
We are also in contemplation about selling our house and moving into what I guess you would call the city. We keep going back and forth. This is a big decision and we will be in great thought and prayer about it as I know God has a plan for us.
Tonight I’m childless…what to do…what to do? Oh, I know rest, because we will see our little ball of energy in Springdale tomorrow and then I will have wished I had got some shuteye.
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend, just like I’m fixing to enjoy some Hershey Chocolate Eggs. YUMMY!

2 comments:
I didn't know you were going back to school!!! When will you graduate? What will your degree be?
My Degree will be in Social Work and I will graduate this summer. I'm pretty excited!
Post a Comment