A breath of fresh air

What a beautiful day it was yesterday! God sure knows how to turn a cloudy sky to pure sunshine!

It was such a beautiful day in fact; we went to the park to play. Andrew was off yesterday morning and Papa Lowe was coming through town and stopped by to play and eat lunch.

Our time outside was a good breath of fresh air. I just love watching Eden’s carefree spirit run around climbing and sliding down the slides. She has so much energy. I wish I had half as much as she did.

You know I think this is a great time to add that family is also a breath of fresh air too.

Andrew and Eden are my rock, my best friends. I feel so blessed to have them in my life. When I’m having a not so good day, I know I have at least two people who can cheer me up in no time.

I mean I can’t think of a reason not to smile.
With that said. I hope everyone enjoys their family this weekend. I know I will


No comments: