oh my gracious!!!!! i can't believe how precious and beautiful and perfect she is! LOVE all that gorgeous hair!!!!! :) definitely still want to do a clothes party ... let's pick a good day! :)
I am a wife to an amazing husband, A mother of two precious children. A happy, bright, entergetic little girl and a sweet, smiley, cuddly boy. I am a working mom who loves my job as a family advocate... Making sure abused kids have a voice! I love cooking, don't mind cleaning, enjoy crafting and trying new things. I am a servent of God and strive to live my life according to his word, and by no means am I perfect. I'm 100% human.
2 comments:
Eden just gets cuter with every passing day. I love the pic of the 2 of you together.
oh my gracious!!!!! i can't believe how precious and beautiful and perfect she is! LOVE all that gorgeous hair!!!!! :) definitely still want to do a clothes party ... let's pick a good day! :)
Post a Comment