I mean it is pouring snow and I love every minute of it!
Of course the only reason I’m blogging about it is because this is Eden’s first snow. Let me tell you, she was loving every minute of it too.
After lunch we put on what snow clothes we had, because it never really snows here, so we don’t really have snow gear. We put the hat and gloves on and of course the coat and then Eden made her big début out in the snow.
Her first line of action was to scrape some snow off the car outside and taste it. She seemed to think it was good and continued to do that elsewhere.
I loved watching her venture out into the yard as she watched her every step in the snow.
She tired throwing it and laying in it, only after I said try laying down and making a snow angel. I should have been more specific.
Later on in the day after a much needed nap. We went outside again. This time Papa Lowe was here (He had just gotten back from a meeting in Long View) and it was a lot more fun.
Papa Lowe helped Eden make the start of a snowman, but that didn’t last long. Eden mostly wanted to step on it or throw snow on it. Oh my, she was so fun to watch. I’m just going to throw this in. (because I can and I’m biased) I really do enjoy having a little girl. She makes my life so much fun, not always easy because that would be asking to much, but lots and lots of fun with tons of precious moments thrown in.
Needles to say we all had a wonderful time. I truly enjoyed watching her face light up.

3 comments:
Great pictures, Whitney! I don't know, she looked like the perfect snow angel to me :) Can't wait to spend time with you in a few weeks!
awww, looks like Eden had a blast!! My girls loved it too!!! Preston could have cared less though..lol :)
Absolutely precious! Isn't it just amazing to see how our little ones can be completely captivated by the simple things in life? I love it!
Post a Comment