A Walk In The Gardens

This post is certainly overdue, but I just had to share these pictures with you.

Three weeks ago Eden and I took a two week trip to NWA, to see family and to attend my best friends wedding.

During our stay we were able to visit the Botanical Gardens of Springdale, with Nana Niecy and Doodah. The day was September 8th to be exact. It was Nana Nicey’s birthday and we were so excited to be with her on that special day.

The Botanical Gardens are beautiful. There are several different sections of the gardens you can visit. Each section is different and unique.

Eden enjoyed walking around, looking, and smelling the pretty flowers.


She also saw chickens



Sat on a swing for a quick ride



Hiked up the steep bird’s nest that overlooks part of the gardens.





And played in the water, which is one of her favorite things to do.





I must say we all had fun, but were exhausted by the end of the day.



No comments: