Our family and some of our friends decided to watch the PG Hawks and the Hooks Hornets play against each other tonight, in our great hometown of Hooks.
It was a great time! Although the weather was not quite football weather, it was an enjoyable night. The bleachers were packed on the PG side. That’s who we were rooting for, so we decided to spread out our blanket for the girls and just stand. We left around half time with the score being 30-something for PG and Hooks 0. GO HAWKS!
I wish I would have taken more pictures. I have really gotten bad at taking pictures. I know my mom taught be better then that.
Really in truly, the only picture I got was of Eden’s shoes being on the wrong feet.
I have to laugh about it because I’m the one who did it. I’m always putting Eden’s shoes on the wrong feet. Poor girl! My friend noticed it while we were eating and started laughing. One day I’ll figure out how to put my daughter’s shoes on the right way. DUR-ta-DUR!
Next on the agenda, My best friends wedding.
I’m leaving Monday for Springdale and will be there for two weeks. I am so excited to spend time with my best friends and family.
I will for sure be posting pictures of my best friends wedding. I know it will be gorgeous!
I hope yall have a great weekend.
Oh yeah and whooo pig sooie! The HOGS are playing tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment