Recent Happenings

Let me just say that this sweet little face loves climbing in things she can't get out of on her own. The picture below is a perfect example. She played like that for a good five minutes. Once she figured out she couldn't get out on her own, the water works came. Five minutes later she was back in it, doing the same thing.

This one explains itself... right? HAHA!
This is how she tells us she's done with her food.

Look everyone... it's a poneytail!!!
Isn't it adorable? I'm biased, I know.
This is her first poneytail. Her hair is finally long enough for a poneytail that stays up a good 30 minutes if she's not playing to hard.


On this day Eden decided to "HELP" me with my laundry. Keyword help.
My whites ended up all over the house. So if someone comes to vist and finds a pair of dirty socks in the couch... I'm not pointing any fingers, but it might be the little girl with a big smile on her face. I'm just saying.
Last but not least her favorite dogs and the greatest place to play.

There you have it folks. It's all in a days work.
I've got the best job in the WORLD!







2 comments:

jill said...

that dollbaby is precious! LOVE her!!! i've got total job envy! :) and i'm also totally jealous of that gorgeous hair of hers! SO SO good to see you for real yesterday!!!

~aj~ said...

I was needing an Eden fix. :)

She's as precious as always!