Mama
Dada
Eden (EE as she would say it.)
Papa
Mimi (Gammy)
Nana (Nana Nice, she also uses this word for banana.)
Doodoo (Do-dah that’s what we call Matt)
Ball
Dis (this)
Tanq-u (thank you)
Pees (please)
Dink (drink)
See
Bafe (bath)
Emo (Finding Nemo)
Fishhhh (long and drawn out fish)
Side (out side)
Baby
Booboo
Ouch
Uh-oh
Bye-bye
Hi (with lots of enthusiasm)
I love listening to her try new words as well. In the morning while we eat breakfast, we work on saying new words. I get tickled sometimes listening to her pronounce new words. She even starts laughing, and then that turns into a laughing contest. Eden always wins.
A couple of thing’s Eden enjoys doing at 17 months, while I’m thinking about it.
She loves, loves, loooves being outside! The mosquitoes’ can testify to that.
She enjoys reading, especially about trains and bump trucks for some reason
She loves taking all the pillows and blankets off the couch so she cane pile them up and then proceeds to run and jump on them.
She also loves making blanket forts.
She likes playing mommy to her babies, and always wants to take the baby-doll stroller that Uncle Carey got her outside.
She enjoys playing with other kids
And I just know that she enjoys getting kisses and hugs from her mommy and daddy.
It really in truly doesn’t seem possible that our little girl is approaching the two’s.
Has anyone found the stop growing button yet? Let me know when you do.
Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend, and is ready to start off another week all refreshed.

No comments:
Post a Comment