Our trip was cut up between two days. We ended up spending the night in Baton rouge, Louisiana hoping to get some extra sleep.
Well, extra sleep was just in our dreams. Eden ended up sleeping in our King size bed with us, which means she tossed and turned all night.
So with our lack of sleep, we got up and headed toward Florida eager to get there.
What seemed like forever later we had made it to Florida, a place I had been longing for since I found out we were going.
Let me share with you our first two days.
Eden went stright to do-dah when we arrived
Eden's frist time at the beach
She was a little unsure about putting her feet in the sand but was all about the water.
A little sand crab the cousins found
The grandparents and the grandkids
After a long day of fun Eden went to sleep listening to the ocean
Day Two
More fun in the sand.
It rained for the first part of the day but finally quit around lunch time.
It rained for the first part of the day but finally quit around lunch time.
What an exhausting but fun day.
More to come later.

5 comments:
I bet Eden is very curious about this whole ocean, sand thing -LOL. She looks like she's having a blast! Have fun and be careful when you head back.
love it! and SUPER jealous of y'all going to destin. we LOVE destin. :) hope it was a blast! eden is PRECIOUS in her bathing suit on the beach!
Wow, what a fun vacation! I think the drive would be the hardest part...I'm glad you survived round 1!
We are so glad that you all arrived safely. Dad & I really enjoyed the pictures. Eden is so precious in her little bathing suit. Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourselves. Hug little PRINCESS EDEN for us. Praying for a safe trip home.
LOVE YOU ALL THREE!!!
Mom
Blogging on your vacation?!?! I'm very impressed. Please dont expect that from me. haha Im glad you guys made it safely. Enjoy the rest of your trip cant wait for yall to get home. Got lots to tell you. =)
Post a Comment