H2O Is Good!

I recently bought a small pool for Eden to play in, and let me just say, she loves it!




No I don't always let my child drink the water, but if I told her no, I knew she would have kept on drinking. By the way she was fine at the end. She did get a little water up her nose but she was fine and dandy and continued to play.

Stay tuned for new pictures of our slightly new looking house.

We are finally back in!!!



2 comments:

Whitney said...

Awww Whit Eden is sooo cute. I love that I have been able to see her at church ur mom just looks like she is gonna pass out and Eden is always running away trying to play.

~aj~ said...

We're going to have to get Eden and Drew together for a pool party this summer. They are both total water babies!