Let me introduce you to Hooks, Texas; population 2,973. Hooks is a city in Bowie County which is located in the Texarkana metro area. Here is a picture of main street Hooks.


Now let me introduce you to our new home. The Venable residence if you will.

This is Eden's room. Pretty & Pink





Living room

Open Kitchen

Our Bathroom

I will post pictures of our bedroom and office room later when we get it fixed up a little. So that's our house. I thank God everyday for giving us the opportunity to purchase our first house. I also want to thank my parents as well as my in-laws for helping in everyway possible to make our home buying and moving experience go smoothly.
I also want to blog about how big Eden is getting. She is 4 months old and growing more beautiful everyday. She is smiling all the time, giggling, putting her feet in her mouth, trying to scoot. She gets her feet underneth her and bows up in a V with her behind sticking up in the air. It's really funny. I must say our daughter keeps us laughing. Here are some recent pictures.
3 months
Whoooo Pig!





No comments:
Post a Comment