Today during Eden's nap I decided to look at all the pictures and video footage that was taken while I was in the hospital with Eden. I know this is said all the time but i'll say it again. Time goes by so quickly. Eden is four months old and is growing so quickly. Comparing her pictures of when she was born to now is unbelievable.
Eden is such a joy. She smiles all the time and is so playful. I truly enjoy my time with her during the day. Here are a few things she is doing right now.
- She is babbling a whole lot. She really babbles though when she is trying to go to sleep. (I don’t know if she’s trying to talk herself in to going to sleep or sing herself to sleep.)
- She loves playing “I’m going to tickle you” she laughs out loud every time
- Things she likes to do during the day
o Look in the mirror and try to give herself kisses
o Stare at the chimes that uncle Carey got her in her room
o Stare at the fan
o Watch Baby Einstein
o Go for walks around the block. This usually ends in her asleep.
o Play in her toy saucer with her laughing butterfly.
o Swing
o And of course eat. She just recently started eating cereal. We had tried it previously with her and she didn’t like it, so we decided to try it again a couple weeks later and she loves it.
Some of her firsts for this past week were
Eat Cereal
Put Her foot in her mouth
Sit in her bible class seat without any assistance. Those are the seats that are in the table.
On a side note I wanted to share this video with you of Eden getting her first bath in the hospital since we are talking about firsts. This was a video I came across today and I thought it was appropriate for this blog.
- She is babbling a whole lot. She really babbles though when she is trying to go to sleep. (I don’t know if she’s trying to talk herself in to going to sleep or sing herself to sleep.)
- She loves playing “I’m going to tickle you” she laughs out loud every time
- Things she likes to do during the day
o Look in the mirror and try to give herself kisses
o Stare at the chimes that uncle Carey got her in her room
o Stare at the fan
o Watch Baby Einstein
o Go for walks around the block. This usually ends in her asleep.
o Play in her toy saucer with her laughing butterfly.
o Swing
o And of course eat. She just recently started eating cereal. We had tried it previously with her and she didn’t like it, so we decided to try it again a couple weeks later and she loves it.
Some of her firsts for this past week were
Eat Cereal
Put Her foot in her mouth
Sit in her bible class seat without any assistance. Those are the seats that are in the table.
On a side note I wanted to share this video with you of Eden getting her first bath in the hospital since we are talking about firsts. This was a video I came across today and I thought it was appropriate for this blog.
Eden is such a joy. She smiles all the time and is so playful. I truly enjoy my time with her during the day. Here are a few things she is doing right now.
- She is babbling a whole lot. She really babbles though when she is trying to go to sleep. (I don’t know if she’s trying to talk herself in to going to sleep or sing herself to sleep.)
- She loves playing “I’m going to tickle you” she laughs out loud every time
- Things she likes to do during the day
o Look in the mirror and try to give herself kisses
o Stare at the chimes that uncle Carey got her in her room
o Stare at the fan
o Watch Baby Einstein
o Go for walks around the block. This usually ends in her asleep.
o Play in her toy saucer with her laughing butterfly.
o Swing
o And of course eat. She just recently started eating cereal. We had tried it previously with her and she didn’t like it, so we decided to try it again a couple weeks later and she loves it.
Some of her firsts for this past week were
Eat Cereal
Put Her foot in her mouth
- She is babbling a whole lot. She really babbles though when she is trying to go to sleep. (I don’t know if she’s trying to talk herself in to going to sleep or sing herself to sleep.)
- She loves playing “I’m going to tickle you” she laughs out loud every time
- Things she likes to do during the day
o Look in the mirror and try to give herself kisses
o Stare at the chimes that uncle Carey got her in her room
o Stare at the fan
o Watch Baby Einstein
o Go for walks around the block. This usually ends in her asleep.
o Play in her toy saucer with her laughing butterfly.
o Swing
o And of course eat. She just recently started eating cereal. We had tried it previously with her and she didn’t like it, so we decided to try it again a couple weeks later and she loves it.
Some of her firsts for this past week were
Eat Cereal
Put Her foot in her mouth
Holds her juice bottle with her hands
Sit in her bible class seat without any assistance. Those are the seats that are in the table.
On a side note I wanted to share this video with you of Eden getting her first bath in the hospital since we are talking about firsts. This was a video I came across today and I thought it was appropriate for this blog.
Sit in her bible class seat without any assistance. Those are the seats that are in the table.
On a side note I wanted to share this video with you of Eden getting her first bath in the hospital since we are talking about firsts. This was a video I came across today and I thought it was appropriate for this blog.
Eden is such a joy. She smiles all the time and is so playful. I truly enjoy my time with her during the day. Here are a few things she is doing right now.
- She is babbling a whole lot. She really babbles though when she is trying to go to sleep. (I don’t know if she’s trying to talk herself in to going to sleep or sing herself to sleep.)
- She loves playing “I’m going to tickle you” she laughs out loud every time
- Things she likes to do during the day
o Look in the mirror and try to give herself kisses
o Stare at the chimes that uncle Carey got her in her room
o Stare at the fan
o Watch Baby Einstein
o Go for walks around the block. This usually ends in her asleep.
o Play in her toy saucer with her laughing butterfly.
o Swing
o And of course eat. She just recently started eating cereal. We had tried it previously with her and she didn’t like it, so we decided to try it again a couple weeks later and she loves it.
- She is babbling a whole lot. She really babbles though when she is trying to go to sleep. (I don’t know if she’s trying to talk herself in to going to sleep or sing herself to sleep.)
- She loves playing “I’m going to tickle you” she laughs out loud every time
- Things she likes to do during the day
o Look in the mirror and try to give herself kisses
o Stare at the chimes that uncle Carey got her in her room
o Stare at the fan
o Watch Baby Einstein
o Go for walks around the block. This usually ends in her asleep.
o Play in her toy saucer with her laughing butterfly.
o Swing
o And of course eat. She just recently started eating cereal. We had tried it previously with her and she didn’t like it, so we decided to try it again a couple weeks later and she loves it.
Some of her firsts for this past week were
Holds juice with hands

Eat Cereal
Put Her foot in her mouth
Put Her foot in her mouth
Sit in her bible class seat without any assistance. Those are the seats that are in the table.On a side note I wanted to share this video with you of Eden getting her first bath in the hospital since we are talking about firsts. This was a video I came across today and I thought it was appropriate for this blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment