Baby Update

Sleeping right now is not an option, that’s how excited I am. I can’t really complain because I have had some pretty restful nights, but this weeks resting streak is coming to a close. I went to the Doctor yesterday for my weekly exam hoping for some new news but I heard the same news for the 4th week in a row. “WOW your baby is really low… Do you feel like your sitting on a bowling ball?” “Well Hun you’re still at a one” Those were the words I didn’t want to hear. Although I am glad she is nice and healthy. There is nothing like hearing a different heartbeat other then your own coming from inside you. Well, so I ask the Doctor about possibly inducing labor this weekend and explained my story about Andrew being away and having time to get back for the birth. She was very understanding and went to check the weekend schedule to see if there were any openings for inducement. With my fingers crossed I waited… She entered the room again and with hope in her voice she said, “Well all the slots for our clinic are filled, but the other clinic has two openings that if not filled by Thursday they will give those slots to us. So the only thing we can do is call you Thursday and let you know if you can come in that night to be induced.” So now I’m waiting in anticipation to see if I’m going to have our little girl this weekend. Of course this situation is way out of my hands, so if it’s not meant to be then I will understand. God has both hands in this decision pot and I know that our little girl will come when he wants her to. In the mean time I will continue to walk a lot, eat Mexican food, and maybe do a few lunges here there.
<<<<>>>>
Can I just say that I am so proud of my husband. He is the hardest worker, so dedicated and smart, and really looks good in his uniform. He’s almost done with his training. He has a huge test Thursday morning and I know it’s hard for him to concentrate right now as he too waits to hear from me about the doctor’s decision to induce labor Thursday night. So please pray for him.






No comments: