I can’t believe how fast time flies by, but it does. I have a week and three days left until I have this precious baby girl. Andrew and I are on the edge of our seats just waiting for her to arrive. In the mean time these last couple of weeks has been filled with other excitements as far as finding out where Andrew will be stationed, to trying to find a house in a place we are so unfamiliar with. Last weekend my in-laws and I took a spur of the moment trip to Texarkana to meet up with Andrew. Oh, it was so nice to see him one more time before the baby comes. Now granted I was 37 weeks along and probably shouldn’t have gone, but I was not going to pass up a chance to see my sweet hubby. While we were in Texarkana the New Boston area to be more precise, we met with Andrew’s sergeant and wife who were so nice and helpful. They put us in contact with other individuals as well who would be willing to help us find a place to live. God is so good, I can’t say it enough. The people we met from the New Boston area where we will be living were so kind. I could not be more pleased. New Boston is a town of about 5,000, quite a bit smaller then what Andrew and I are used to living in, but I’m so excited to live there. We have so much to look forward to and so many more friends to make… but don’t worry I would never forget the “make new friends but keep the old” song; it’s ingrained in my head from girl scouts. We of course love all of our friends and family. Every one of you have been so encouraging and uplifting throughout this new transition in our life. We can not wait to share with you all the new experiences we will have while living in Texas. Please keep us in your prayers.
On a side note here are a couple more pictures of my last few weeks pregnant.
On a side note here are a couple more pictures of my last few weeks pregnant.
Diaper shopping (gotta use those coupons)

No comments:
Post a Comment