Baby Shower Fun

I can not even begin to say how blessed I was to have a wonderful baby shower given by the ladies at the church I attend. I was so “overwhelmed,” in a good way by all the kind gifts everyone gave. I can’t thank everyone enough for being so supportive and kind to our family. I’ll say it again and again that God has truly blessed us with an amazing church family.

Here are just a few pictures that were taken at our shower. Everything looked so cute! The hostesses really did a fine job. Thank you so much!!!



BABY BELLY Recap


I haven’t been really bloging about my pregnancy like I attended to do. So let me take just a few minutes and bring you up to date. I’m right now 35 weeks along. I just went to the doctor Tuesday and saw Doctor Gorman, “He’s a GREAT doctor!” He said everything looked wonderful and that he had a feeling since the baby is head down and is already really low that she might come a week early. I’m trying not to hold my breath, but those words sounded fairly promising. It would be ideal if she came early naturally so I could attend my husband’s graduation from DPS academy. It just want what’s best for our little girl. So whatever happens happens. It’s in Gods hands for sure. I have really had a lot of time to prepare for our little girl and catch up on some reading. I’m trying to get all the rest in I can know because later I know I won’t have much time to do so. The most amazing thing about pregnancy is being able to feel the baby move. I love watching my stomach move from side to side. She’s a mover I’ll say that much. She really moves when I talk to Andrew at night. She knows her daddy is on the other line and tries her hardest to get in a few words. She loves her dad so much!!!

Pregnancy for me has been a great experience. Although it is harder to bend over and put my shoes and socks on, “and shave the legs” I can’t lie about that part; and I will say that the constant kicking on my bladder makes the bathroom a very friendly spot to frequent, oh and sleeping on my left side all night can make the hips go numb… that’s about all I can complain about because everything else has been very enjoyable. I want to post some recent belly pictures. I can’t believe how big a belly can get and then weeks later it goes down again. God truly amazes me.









No comments: