
I purchased this book a the Christian Book Store the other day. It appealed to me because prayer is so important I feel. It seems like I don't do it enough. I thought that by purchasing this book, it would encourage me to pray on a daily basis for specific things I might not think about as a new parent. I've learned alot so far and have been very encouraged by this book. Every parent wants the best for thier child. Every parent fears. Every parent is joyful. Every parent can become weary at times. Every parent should want to have a good relationship with God. I have come to realize by reading this book that I can't do everything alone. I have to release my worries and fears into the hands of God as well as mine and Andrew's child, which is a sign of my faith and trust in him.

In the process of reading, which I find enjoyable at times. I started to read this book outloud. I LOVE the DR. Seuss books. I especially love this one. It was given to me by my Girl Scout teacher when I graduated from High School. I find the book encouraging and true. Dr. Seuss says things all to well. "We will look up and down streets and look them over with care. About some we will say, I don't choose to go there. You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed. You'll pass the whole gang and you'll soon take the lead... Except when you don't. Because sometimes you won't. I'm sorry to say so but, sadly, it's true tht Bang-ups and Hang-ups can happen to you." Those are just a few lessons that this book teaches. I read this book outloud hoping that our little girl will someday enjoy this book as much as I do.

No comments:
Post a Comment