Let the games begin

Tonight I attended the Central, Southwest Basketball Game where I watched my cousin Grant play 8th grade basketball and my cousin Ashley dance during halftime. It brought back so many memories. It’s hard to imagine my cousins out on the court having so much fun. Time fly’s by so fast. It seems like only yesterday I was in their shoes. Grant did a wonderful job and played most of time. Ashley did a great job as well. That girl can move! Central 8th grade boys beat Southwest. I was very proud of them even though they beat the school I attended when I was that age.


I must agree with Ashley the game was a little close, almost to much to handle

Ashley and MorganAshley & Alex


Watching with intensity, waiting to go in

Grant getting ready to make his move

He hustles down the court throwing his arms up getting ready for the rebound

Taking a little breather as his team mate shoots from the three

This is after halftime. Warming up with a smile on his face

He shoots. He SCORES!!!

And there we have it folks. Central 47, Southwest 43

Ashley dancing her heart out
You Go Girl!!!



No comments: